Welcome Week for International Students
Monday, March 25 to Friday, March 29, 2019
Monday, September 23, to Saturday, September 27, 2019
Welcome Week 2017
We are looking forward to welcoming you as new international students to RWTH Aachen in the next Welcome Week!
It is essential that you attend this event. Please plan to arrive in Aachen on time for the Welcome Week. The information you will receive during this week and the conversations with many advisors from the University and related institutions will guide you through your first steps in Aachen and help you navigate your transition to the University – academically, personally, and socially. Rapid integration is key to both your well-being and your future success in your studies. For this reason, we specifically tailor the program to your needs. We hope you will enjoy participating in the event!
- All new international students at RWTH Aachen – full-degree and exchange students
- Please note: The Welcome Week, which will be held in English, is not open to external visitors.
- Welcome to RWTH Aachen University – Official introduction by the International Office
- How do I set up my IT accounts and create a timetable? Presentation by IT Services.
- How do I apply for a residence permit? Advice session and presentation by the Immigration Office.
- German Country Evening
- What services does RWTH offer its students? Meet the Career Service, University Sports, the RWTH Language Center, the Student Advice Centre, international student associations, Faculty advisors and many more at the Freshers’ Fair.
- Meet your faculty advisors and faculty student councils at the Faculty Brunch!
- Take part in a Campus tours – of the central and Melaten campus areas
Instruction Video: How do I connect to Eduroam?
Lunch-Beat-Break: die aktive Mittagspause
Looking Back at Welcome Week 2017
Personal Insights and Experiences
Do you want to present your company at Welcome Week?
Become a Welcome Week sponsor!
- Your logo will appear on the Welcome Week website and link to your homepage.
- You have the possibility of holding an English-language info event during the Welcome Week.
- You can have a stand at the Freshers' Fair.
- Your logo will appear with other Welcome Week sponsors' logos on the Welcome Week program.
- You can take out a DIN A5-sized ad in the Welcome Week program.
We are happy to put together a tailored offer for you if you are interested. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Welcome Week Sponsors